Tuesday 18 November 2014

Chapter 68: Break The Internet?

Think you all knew what I would be discussing (ranting) about this week peeps... I have put it a couple of times on my Facebook the past few days, but I'm going to express my feeling about it on here. So here goes...

Kim Kardashian has posed full frontal for "Paper" magazine for a reported $40 million - that's a lot of doe. Maybe she really needed that money... Come on! This is Kim Kardashian we are on about here! She's been brought up from a wealthy background with a well known family (the Kardashian/Jenner clan), has her own reality TV show, a singing carre (I know, right?), a rapper husband, her own clothing range and a phone app called (wait for it) "Kim Kardashian" - original...

So basically, it started off with this (Warning: If you are queasy easily, look away):


Then is went on to this:
(Sorry I had to censor out the bum, it's ridic).

First of all, let's talk about the composition of this...Is that a bin bag? Is she standing on a cardboard box? And are those satin gloves? I don't understand? Can someone fill me in? What exactly is this this supposed to represent??? I get the champagne on her bum... That is quite hilarious and she can obviously take a joke with regards to her big derriere... But is it even real? Break The Internet? How big headed to you have to be to have that as the cover title???

I'm a massive fan of Tina Fey; I think she is an incredible writer and so she is very good at articulating situations. This is what she made of the above:


She said this three years before the photo was even taken - well said, Tina.

I'm going to leave you with this video, which I think perfectly portrays how ridiculous this photo shoot must have been. Kimmy K, don't get me wrong love... You're entertaining. But no. Just... No.



Big love,
T.x

No comments:

Post a Comment